The Point Zero Energy Titan 1600 Briefcase Kit comes complete with everything you need for a reliable, off-grid power system for any situation. Ideal for power outages, camping, recreational vehicles, or as an off-grid home power source, this kit combines the longevity of rigid panels with the portability of flex panels. With eight 200 watt briefcase solar panels and two lithium battery packs, it’s the perfect size for running all basic essentials and more, including multiple refrigerators and freezers, lights, electric blankets, electronic devices, and medical equipment for an extended period of time. Utilizing the 1600 watts of solar, this kit will charge from 0% battery to full in about two and a half hours (depending on location and weather).
Using only quality and efficient components, the Point Zero Energy Titan is the most reliable and versatile system on the market. Here are some of the key features that make it in a class of its own:
Removable Expandable Lithium-Ion Battery
This innovative approach will give you greater portability and flexibility in what you can power with your solar generator. By simply adding more battery packs you can expand or replace your batteries quickly and easily. By separating the battery from the other components, you can easily carry each component.
2000 Watt Hour Lithium Battery
With a full 2000 watts usable power, the Point Zero Energy Titan battery is one of the largest lithium battery capacities you can find in a portable solar generator. It’s near twice the capacity of similar systems on the market.
3000 Watt High-Efficiency Inverter
Our pure sine wave inverter is extremely powerful- twice as powerful as comparable solar generators! It is also extremely efficient, with a no load power draw of as low as 5 watts, and efficiencies up to 92%! Generally, the larger the inverter the more power it uses just to run- like a large truck burns more gas than a small car. This is comparable to having a 500 hp race car getting better fuel mileage than a geo metro.
Dual MPPT Charge Controllers
With the Point Zero Energy Titan, we only used quality, reliable components. For example, most solar generators use cheap, low-quality charge controllers that cannot step the voltage down to produce high amps. Most don’t allow for voltages over 30-50 volts. The Point Zero Energy Titan on the other hand, can take up to 145 volts! This means your solar panel wires will have very low amps running through them making them much more efficient (they will be cool to the touch where others will be very hot). It also makes wiring up your solar panels much easier and safer.
Super Fast AC Charging, 400 Watts Standard
We include one powerful 25A AC charger that can charge your battery pack in around 3 hours. You do have an option to add a second charger to double the charging power (for when you have more than one battery).
External Battery Compatibility
We designed the Point Zero Energy Titan solar generator to be compatible with nearly every 24V battery type. The Point Zero Energy Titan Solar Generator uses a lithium-Ion battery with a voltage range of 20V to 29.4V (only charged to 29.2V). With this setup, it works perfectly with a 24V LiFePo4 (19.2V to 29.2V) and a led acid battery (20V to 29.2V). As you can see there is virtually no difference between the 3 batteries voltage range, so they can be used together without any changes to the charging profile without damaging any battery.
Note: Any battery connected to the system must be charged to the same voltage as other batteries in the system. See the manual for more instructions.
Battery specs For each battery:
- Battery Voltage: 29.4V (only charged to 29.2)
- Battery capacity: 74ah (usable) 2000 watt-hours (usable)
- Maximum charge current: 40A (approximately 1000 watts)
- Maximum continuous Discharge: 100A (approximately 2500 watts)
- Suggested continuous Discharge (for long life): 1500 watts
- Maximum surge discharge current (10 seconds or less): 250A (approximately 6200 watts )
- Weight: 35lbs approximately
- size: 12×18.5×4.5 in
Solar MPPT Charge Controller:
- Dual MPPT controllers
- Input Volts: 35V to 145VDC
- Maximum input Amps: 30 amps per input port
- Maximum charging amps: 80A (40A per port)
- Charge rate: up to 2000W (using both ports, and with two or more batteries)
- AC charging: Up to 1450 watts with two 25A chargers (must have two batteries to use two chargers)
- Carport charging: 85 watts
- Number of outlets: 6-15A, and one 30A RV outlet
- USB Ports: 6 smart USB, 2 USB C
- 12V ports: 4 – regulated at 13.8V (20A each with a maximum of 20A total)
- Weight: 32lb power module; 35lb battery
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 12 x 12 (battery and Power module together)
- Solar panel Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 0.3 per panel
- Free Ships to the Worldwide!
- (1) Point Zero Energy Titan solar generator with two 2000 watt-hour battery
- (8) 200-watt briefcase solar panels
- (2) 25 ft PV extension wire (4 wires)
- (1) 15 ft PV extension wire set (2 wires)
- (1) PV to SAE (for resetting battery with solar)
- (1) PV to anderson adapter (for connecting solar panels)
- (1) AC charger
- (1) Manual